TEXT HERE

A whirlwind of a weekend....

and two challenge projects. First up, is a House Mouse card for the House Mouse and Friends challenge.This little guy is Lip Smackin Relaxin and is in stock right now at StampingScrapping.com. The sentiment is from the SSD Label Accents.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My second project is for Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and is a fun little  Holiday Treat Holder.  My sentiment for this project is also from the SSD Label Accents set from StampingScrapping.com.
The poinsettias are more of the ones that I made using the Cricut Dreams Come True Cartridge.


 
In case you missed the previous post....here's a short video demonstrating the way I made the poinsettia flowers.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend..and thanks so much for visiting!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sheri: you rocked the challenge again. I love this image, in fact, love all the HM images in tea cups. Too cute. Lovely card, great coloring. C2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card, Sheri! And a great video, too. :) gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card, Sheri! Great video, too. :) gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!! Love the layers on the card and I love your poinsettias!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful projects! The card is just too adorable, and your matting was exquisite!!!! Your poinsettias are fantastic! I'm off to watch the video.

    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. The House Mouse is adorable - yum yum funny! So there is ANOTHER stamp I just HAVE to have. I NEED it!
    The poinsettias are drop dead gorgeous. I am really gonna study your tutorial! Thanks Sheri
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheri~ I love both projects! They are gorgeous! I especially like all the layers on the card...all the paper prints, colors, shapes, and borders... they all go together just great!
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girl! Those cards are just too awesome. What fun it must be to be floating on a bed of marshmallows.
    And the poinsettias are so beautiful! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! Dear Sheri,

    "Lip Smackin' Relaxin" has never looked so good. Awesome job with your design.

    I would love to have you post it in our gallery on our website:
    Click here

    Thanks so much.

    Barry Percy
    Co-Owner/Co-Founder
    House-Mouse Designs, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these mice are too cute!! LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is so gorgeous! I stopped by from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Happy New Year!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message