TEXT HERE

Happy New Year Friends!

P1000266 copy

I hope that you are all enjoying a peaceful, relaxing finish to the holidays and that 2011 is filled with love and happiness.

It’s early Sunday morning and I’m enjoying a cup of coffee while waiting for my new internet service to be installed, so if you never hear from me again….you’ll know why… ;)

My card today is actually for two challenges. Both the Bildmalarna Anything Goes Challenge and the Scrappy Frogs Sentiment Challenge. Go me!

I chose an image from the Bildmalarna 2010 Christmas collection, Excited Mimosa…which works perfectly for a birthday card too. My sentiment is from the very versatile SSD set of stamps, Label Accents. I matted Excited Mimosa using the Spellbinders Lacey Circles. Both stamps and the Spellbinders Lacey Circles are available for purchase at StampingScrapping.com. Cindy has so many exciting new things in store for us all in 2011! If you get a chance, be sure to check out the new stamps and coordinating dies. So gorgeous!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Super duper sweet!! Hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your cards are just great!!
    I love this image - so cute

    I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
    Happy crafting in 2011!
    Hugs~
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog you have lots of beautiful work here.

    I am over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Miss Sheri - It is Monday morning here and I see you have everything up and running. This is a very cute card - actually the card is pretty, it's the image that is so dang cute. I have several Bildmalarna stamps that I haven't inked up yet but I think 2011 promises new beginnings! Thanks for the inspiration dear heart!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, you have a lovely blog, I found it through feline playful and I am now a follower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheri and Happy New Year to you!!! This little darling is precious and your cardsa are just as beautiful as ever!!!!Gosh it seems forever since I last touched base with you so let's hope this year is much better than the last one...wink...Hon hope you had a magnificent holiday and will have a great year...Big hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! I'm popping over from Feline Playful, can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2011

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message