Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I spent a ton of time in my craft room this weekend, playing with Christmas Stamps, different techniques, my McGill Punches…and even my Cricut. The first card that I wanted to share with you combines one of the stamps from JustRite’s O’Christmas Tree set and a McGill Poinsettia.
Thank you for visiting!
McGill Paper Punches:
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
-Teresa Collins Christmas Home Patterned Paper
-JustRite Stamp Set O' Christmas Tree
Spellbinders Nested Pennants
-Zing Embossing Powder
-Papertrey Ink Edger's Die
-Beacons Fabric Tac Adhesive
-Beacons 3 in 1 Adhesive
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I have a fun vintage-y ? card for you tonight. The current challenge over at Scrappy Frogs is to use Kraft Paper on your project. Since I use Kraft paper on nearly every card…how hard could this be? HA!
The stamps and dies are Papertrey Ink.
Thank you for dropping by!!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Hi there! It’s Wednesday..and it getting closer to Friday..so that is a very, very good thing, right? Right!
McGill has a bunch of adorable Dimensional Punches and I thought I would show you a very easy to make Place Card Holder, using the McGill Angel Dimensional Punch, perfect for a Christmas Eve Dinner or Brunch.
Instructions for Angel:
- Using coordinating paper, punch out the Angel layers 3 times
- Adhere each of the layers on top of one another.
- Apply Gold Paint Pen to the wings and stars and adhere
- to Angel, once dry.
- Apply Glossy Accents to Angel and set aside to dry
Creating the Place Card:
- Trim cardstock to 3"x4 1/2". Score at 2 1/2" and fold in half.
- Round corners with corner rounder.
- Trim pattern paper to 2 7/8"x 2 1/2". Round corners with corner rounder and adhere to the center of card.
- Using coordinating cardstock, punch the Vintage Label twice. Swap pieces and adhere centers. Apply name to one and adhere to card.
- Adhere the Angel you created from instructions above to the card.
- Finish place card by embellishing with rhinestones.
Thank you so much for visiting today!!