TEXT HERE

Happy Birthday to you Cupcake!

P1040683
P1040686
So…our ongoing challenge over at7 Kids College Fund, from last week is Orange Cream sickle…and apparently…I’m stuck on Orange, because when it came time for me to put this cutie onto paper….out came my YR Copics again!  They just seem perfect for summer and an Orange Cream sickle ice cream couldn't hurt either. Winking smile
Thank you for dropping by!! 

Supplies used:
Additional Supplies:
My Minds Eye ~ Howdy Doody
Die cuts from the Silhouette store

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a fun card.. Love Mo's images! Beautiful flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just eat her up, she's so yummy! I love the flowers, but she's just colored up so beautifully. I adore her frame and the glitter. I'm a glitter girl!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image and the colours!Thank you for joining us this week at Fa'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card -- the coloring and the colors are EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun with all the orange and the adorable image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! A stunning card. The image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in with the Fab n Funky challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and Girly,really gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very awesome Sheri!!! Beautifully done!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is awesome!! Thanks for playing with us at the Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors, they are so yummy in the YR's. I don't blame you for having a cream sickle after you did this. Your coloring as always in just magnificent, the layering and placement of each and every flower is just perfect. thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Hope all is well
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheri that card is gorgeous! I love those colors. You don't see them much on cards. I know you said you can't give your cards up but how happy it would make someone to get such a beautiful for their birthday. Do you make cards for your Daughter's and grandkids birthdays? Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice, I love those colors! I can't even imagine how big your embellishments stash is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sheri, what an adorable card, love the colours, the stamp and that wonderful die. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really gorgeous. I love the colors and the image is awesome. Your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, my jaw just dropped. Absolutely love you card. The colours, the image, it's just the whole package! Great job you did! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message