TEXT HERE

CMC and Kraftin’ Kimmie

P1040430

Hello friends! I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful weekend! I’ve spent tons of time playing in my craft room..and this is a small view of my desk

image

….not a pretty site! LOL

Kraftin Kimmie is sponsoring the “Anything Goes with a Girly Twist” challenge over at Color Me Creative. Sounds easy, right? Marie Antoinette is certainly a girly-girl and so perfect for the challenge!

Supplies Used:
Kraftin Kimmie ~ Marie Antoinette and sentiment

Carte Bella ~ Beautiful Moments

Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts

Die cuts ~ Silhouette Cameo

Thank you so very much for visiting today! Smile

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow, your shading is just awesome!!!! Love the paper choices and matting layout!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a girly girl card. Love the pinks and reds. Cool card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the dress. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I love girlie-girl cards! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as usual...great shading and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is simply delish! Love the colors and the papers are just gorgeous. Love, simply adore her!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE! I love it. And one of my favorite time period fashion. And that cute dove delivering a love note. I guess you know that I am a romantic. The colors and layout are awesome.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sheri, I like how you raised the sentiment up off of the card, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sheri!!! This is just stunning! Love the image and all of the beautiful colours. Really beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweetie pie!

    Omgodness this card is amazing! ii love this image and your coloring is wonderful! all the papers are super great and wowo!! look those flowers! I love them!
    perfect combo with the pink ribbon too!
    thank you for have some happy chatting time on facebook! :D
    hugs, Alby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored her eyes! wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message