TEXT HERE

It’s a Kraftin’Kimmie Stitching challenge

P1040765 copy

So…I’ve been gushing and gushing about how much I LOVE Kraftin Kimmie images! They remind me so much of well….ME! Smile

Today…I get to let the not very well hidden cat out of the bag! Ready?

I’m a Kraftin Kimmie Girl!!!

Seriously! I know!! Someone pinch me!!! 

Our challenge, (love that) hosted by the very talented Kraftin Kimmie girl, Kerry,  is stitching, either real or faux,

along with whatever Kraftin Kimmie image you want.  I love the look of stitching on a card, so this one was right up my alley. All I had to do was clear off all the junk stuff on my craft desk and settle in for some fun sewing.

You will not want to miss the rest of the Kraftin Kimmie girl inspiration. Also, there is even more wonderful news over there!! The team has a few fantastic and fabulous and amazingly talented additions to it!!

OH!! and, while I have your attention, Kraftin Kimmie is also sponsoring a challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges and guess what? The challenge is stitching! Perfect, huh? 

P1040758 copy
Supplies used:
Echo Park Papers ~ Sweet Day
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Silhouette Cameo Die Cuts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congrat's on your new DT! Love this adorable image and your fabulous card design and stitching. So great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many congratulations to you!!! Kraftin' Kimmie is so lucky to have you on their team!! Your card is beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to the team Sheri! Your card is fabulous- I love that stamp! Looks a little too much like me in the morning;)
    Jenny xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sheri - an honor VERY well deserved. They are lucky to have you and you and Sharon make quite a pair!!!!! Two major talents and super nice ladies. I love you both. Your card is fabulous - and again congratulations.
    Missing you - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I have not had a hair cut since breaking my hip and your card says it all - I really laughed out loud. Thanks for the chuckle Sheri!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, and I am look forward to getting to know you better!! Yaaay us!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Sheri! Congrats on the DT position, too... your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I love your coloring, and the extra embellishments add to the fun of the sentiment stamp! Love it all!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card Sheri. Your cards are always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my stinkin word! She's so adorable and I so feel her pain! I love the cut outs and the flowers and ribbon is perfect! Totally in love with her! Oh, and Congratulations, you Kimmie Girl, you!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulously dimensional with all the blooms.....thanks for playing along with the Crazies this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm doing the happy dance...we're finally DT sistah's!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!! heehee What a fantastic way to debut!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! She's fantastic and her hair right now looks better than mine does in the morning! LMBO! Oh the perils of having short hair. :) Beautiful design, coloring, and details as always! Welcome to the team my friend! It is so very well deserved!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sheri what an absolutely gorgeous card! I love the papers and the lovely layout. I am so excited to be joining the team with you! Wahooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am cray about this card. Nothing like bed head right? Your card is so well put together as usual Sheri. And congrats being a Kraftin Kimmie Girl! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Sheri and I always love seeing how you use your Silhouette, makes me want to pull mine out more! Great flower arrangements too and welcome to the madhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your DT!!!! you make wonderful cards!!! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message