TEXT HERE

Little Darlings Saturated Canary - Genie

Hello there!! Today, I want to share with you a card that I made with one of the newest LDRS Saturated Canary released last week.
 LDRS Saturated Canary Genie
The brand new set features princesses and lots of other magical images too,  along with a coordinating sentiment line too. You have to check them ALL out!! 
I also am loving all of the gorgeous Frantage out there in blog land lately…so I gave it a go…I might need to work on it a bit…but overall and for my first try… I’m happy with how it turned out.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Supplies used:
LDRSSaturated Canary – Genie
Papers – DCWV
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cuts from Silhouette
Stampendous Frantage

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love all of your matting and awesome coloring!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING card!! simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers! I think this canary has my thighs....wish I had her abs....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! She's absolutely enchanting! I love the colors and gosh, she's colored so beautifully! I love how you did the frantage! What a great dimension it added to your card. I heart her!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message