TEXT HERE

Wild Orchid Crafts Anything Goes Challenge


I was inspired by my friend, Eulanda of Cards and More Cards who makes the most beautiful vintage-y cards! I wanted to make a vintage looking Christmas card…and the our Anything Goes Challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.
P1060842
The gorgeous image came from JanetK Designs. She has so many beautiful vintage images to chose from! Thank you Janet!
My gorgeous flowers and berries are from Wild Orchid Crafts!
P1060843
Thank you so very much for stopping by!!
Supplies used:
Image from JanetK Designs
Die Cuts from Silhouette

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG, this is unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Love it all, I just love it!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sheri your card is stunning! Just breathtaking. Hugs Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message