Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lili of the Valley–Build a Snowman

Hi there!  Do you wanna build a snowman? Winking smile 
Today, I’m so excited to share with you an altered project featuring this super sweet image from Lili of the Valley called Build a Snowman. I think that the Lili of the Valley images lend themselves so well to altered projects. The clock is from Tim Holtz. I simply covered in in gesso and different alcohol inks in  blues and lavender. Once I came up with the look I wanted, I covered the whole thing in Mod Podge and while it was still wet, sprinkled it in lots of glitter.
LOTV 9
The image was colored with Copics.
LOTV 5 closeup
I added Snow Tex and small bulbs to the tree.
LOTV 8
I also added a spray of Christmas greenery, flowers, and more glittery Christmas bulbs. I added more Snow Tex to everything.
IMG_2168

LOTV 15
I had so much fun making this and I hope you've enjoyed looking! Smile
Also, I of course want to thank Anne and the rest of the Lili of the Valley family for making my dream come true!

Thank you for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri, found you on LOTV. Your projects and cards are so gorgeous . Who sells the the wavy die you have been using for the sentiments?
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing its a fabulous project and the image and embellishments are wonderful a perfect creation love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri,

    Just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad I found you on LOTV!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS